Transferring hosting billing from you to your client (or to a separate account) is easy.
- No downtime required since the website is already on our server
- No work on your part to move the site since we are simply re-assigning the billable contact for the plan
- Can easily be done within one business day
You can transfer a hosting plan in your account to another customer account, assuming the following conditions are met:
- Your account has no overdue invoices
- The plan you want transferred is active in your account
- The plan will be transferred before its renewal charges hit your account
- The plan has not been marked for cancellation or suspended
Step 1: Instruct your client (or click it, yourself) to use the following link to sign up for Host Huski.
The link is: https://my.hosthuski.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=26
- They will pay a $1 fee to verify their payment method is active for billing purposes. (This can be credited back to their Host Huski account balance if they ask us)
- Account transfers are not automated; they are done by real people on our team.
- They will enter their own information as the new customer
- You should only use the link and fill customer information if you are the new account holder.
- They will enter the primary domain of the plan they want to transfer
Step 2: Submit a support ticket stating you want to transfer the plan they want transferred.
- Submit your ticket to the Billing department
- Include the primary domain on the account
- Include the email or full name of the customer requesting transfer
Step 3: Wait for us to verify the transfer is complete.
- We’ll respond to your ticket with an update on the status of the transfer.
- Transfers are non-reversible and you authorize a transfer at your own risk.
- Your discount is not transferrable. The receiving account will pay the retail price for the hosting plan or other products and services they receive from the transfer.
- We’ll send them all necessary login and access information for the products you transfer.
A transfer will fail and you may be charged on the renewal date if…
- You do not authorize the transfer, but the customer signed up
- You do authorize the transfer but the customer did not sign up in time
- Invoices exist that are overdue and contain one or more of the transferred products and services